Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Goodies Galore!



















On one of the Yahoo cross stitch groups I belong to we are in the middle an Advent exchange. If we wanted to participate, we got the name of another person and had to purchase 24 small gifts and a larger one (for Christmas Day). Some of us started buying things in Sept or Oct! Barb sent to me and I have opened some wonderful things so far! I had planned to post some pictures as I went along but...well....you know..... So today I took pics of everything I have received for the first 15 days of December. It's fun because it makes the month go a bit faster. And quenches the need to open presents early. :o) Here is what I have received so far from Dec 1-15:
Day 1: 3 pkgs cocoa, 8 flavored teabags, 3 pkgs flavored coffee and chocolate poker chips.
Day 2: Snowman journal (I LOVE journals!)
Day 3: 2 pkgs. needles & Wisper thread
Day 4: Cross Stitch Hole Counter/ruler & Towel
Day 5: Flower magnet & Angel keychain
Day 6: 2 sets Post-It pads (I LOVE post-it pads and have them all over the house!)
Day 7: 5 skeins of Anchor floss in reds, greens & white
Day 8: Aida Bookmark
Day 9: 2 pkgs Madiera metallic floss
Day 10: Winter post-its (Did I mention I LOVE post-its?)
Day 11: 2 sets of tassels (for xstitch ornaments)
Day 12: Colored pencils (for marking xstitch charts) & 4 red glitter ornaments
Day 13: Set of 6 winter stencils (I'll use for cards & scrapbooking)
Day 14: Floss winder & bobbins (and I use these bobbins!)
Day 15: Choc. gingerbread man w/cookie cutter, Herb tea bag & Gel Eye Mask (Jerry tried to steal this and almost fell asleep with it on!)

10 more days to go! Thanks Barb!

Hugs, Elaine

7 comments:

  1. You're so welcome Elaine. Glad you're enjoying everything.
    Barb in TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have some great loot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine, great goodies. Looks like it was a lot of fun.
    Debra in Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a preaty good hall of stuff. Sounds like a fun exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you liked everything in the Advent exchange. It was such fun and I really enjoyed finding items to include for you. Hope the QSnap huggers were exactly what you wanted. Thanks to you, I even got a couple for myself and really like them. :D
    Barb in TX

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so feel free to tell me what's on your mind. :)