Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Seven weird or random facts about myself.

I've been tagged by Debra.

The Rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the Rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

The 7 weird or random facts about me:

1. I have carpel tunnel from cross stitching and have had surgery for it on my right hand. (left hand is borderline)
2. My DH and I had 2 dates and a 6 month engagement before we were married. (if you're curious, just ask.)
3. I still feel 25 most days but this year I will celebrate my 28th wedding anniversary.
4. I don't eat any meat except bacon (crispy please).
5. I'm just under 5 ft tall.
6. I have a 3 footed orange tabby cat named Punkin.
7. My mom came to the US from Belgium when she was 18 and all my relatives on her side still live there.

I tag...

Amber
Glenda
Petra
Shari
Kim P.
Greg
Barb

I tried not to choose people that I have seen already tagged. :o)

2 comments:

  1. hmph! there's nothing weird about me lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, that is funny. Great pictures. Good luck getting everything ready for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so feel free to tell me what's on your mind. :)