Wow! Today was a really good mail day! I had a $50.00 gift certificate from Petra for 123stitch.com I got the GC for winning 2nd place in her New Years stitching contest. This was my entry It's a design that I designed myself. I had a good time 'shopping' for what I wanted. I very rarely order anything online even though I see lots that I want. :o) Thanks a bunch Petra and anyone that voted for my entry. :o)
Here is what I got:
1. Tacky Bob -I have been wanting one of these since I first saw them. Everytime I use beads on anything, I manage to spill them. :op
2. A Day Without Stitching by Imaginating
3. Lizzie Kate A-B-C-razy -I can't wait to stitch kids names, seasons, noel and USA from the cover, etc, etc...
4. Live, Life, Love from Hinzeit w/charms -This can be stitched to say 'Live the Life you Love' or 'Love the Life you Live'
5. Mini Block Fishing w/charms from Hinseit
6. Home of a Needleworker 2 from Little House Needleworks
7. 7 Crescent Colours flosses to stitch #6 above
I went a little over my $50 but it was ok because I had the fishing one last knowing Jerry would want me to get that one. I said "I really want to get this fishing one too but it will put me over". He said to go ahead and order it. :o) I knew he would because he's Mr. Nice Guy and spoils me. What? That wasn't wrong, was it? Lol!
More stuff!
I also got an order from Amazon.com today. Now remember that I said that I rarely order online. So it was strange for me to have 2 things coming at once not to mention on the same day!
I wanted a game for the Nintendo DS called New Zealand Story Revolution I couldn't find it anywhere at the stores. Not even at Best Buy. Well when I saw that on Amazon.com that I only needed to order $5.01 more to get free shipping I figured I might as well go for it. :o) So I looked around and found A Woman's World in Cross Stitch so I ordered that too. :o
And MORE!!
I got a RAK (random act of kindness) from Debra on my ILCS Yahoo group.
She sent me 2charts and a cute little Halloween tuck. :o) I definately won't have trouble finding something to stitch and put in the tuck. :o) Thanks so much Debra!
See, told you it was a good mail day! I'm pretty sure this won't happen again. :o)
{{{{{Hugs}}}}}
















































Elaine, that is a great mail day. I hope you like the package I sent you.
ReplyDeleteWow !!! Lucky you...Happy stitching
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff!! Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!! All those goodies. have fun with them. And Yes we all know Jerry is a "Good-Guy"-------lol Love 2 all
ReplyDeleteWow Lots of wonderful things!
ReplyDeleteholy cow! i would love to have a mail day like that!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!!!
Wow!!! Now that is what I call a great haul!
ReplyDeleteBtw I got your tag answered finally. :)