Vickie did receive her SFE, so now I can show the one I sent to her. Vickie's theme was teapots/teacups/tea related:
I have been trying to get the small things finished so I can get to work on some of the bigger things I have wanted to get going on. I got started on my sister's Christmas gift a couple of days ago. It will be 16 x 20 when finished so it might take a while. It has lots of black & white checkered borders around the smaller pics. I'm doing it square by square so I can do border, picture, border, picture etc or I would get sick of the black & white REAL quick! It's not too interesting yet so I will wait to post a pic for a few days.
This morning I finished my September ornament. I can't get ahead on those because we are supposed to stitch one a month, in that month. It's ok though because that will give me a break from the big one once in a while. Here is my Sept. ornament:
Not too much else happening right now. Oh! I will be back to watching Emma as of September 29th! Her dad found a new job with just a very slight pay decrease. I think it's the same sort of work he was doing before. The only bad thing is now summer is over so I will only see Emma before school and when I pick her up after school for a little bit. Oh well, I think Punkin has been missing her because she keeps climbing under the comforter on Emma's bed to sleep. :o)
Here is my too, too cute little grandson Louie. This is his first grade picture that he got last week. Isn't he a handsome little man? :o) Sorry about the bad scan. :op
Until next time, {{{Hugs}}}
















































HE GOT A HAIR_CUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Now who did that one????? he looks older-First grade already-YIKES!!!!! I wish these kids would slow down on growing up. LOL Loved your stitchery?(is there such a word?)as usual-you do such a terrific job. also glad to hear Emma's daddy has a job. I'm sure the whole family is happy. Altho he wasn't out of work to long-(may have seemed long to them tho)--well gotta go--you all hag8 d-love
ReplyDeletewhat a cute snowman!! Gratz on the finishes - I look forward to seeing them :)
ReplyDeletethe teapot is wonderful - where did you find that pattern/
ReplyDelete