Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2007

I actually thought I was more creative.....

You Are 75% Creative

You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine--took the creative test-according to them I'm incredibly creative-82%--guess I had better get busy and put my creative juices to work! hahahahaha these tests are kind of fun-I don't know where u find them all--that just goes to show u whose really creative-and its not me!! LOL love looking at your needlepoint u do a fantastic job-keep posting them as u get them done. Talk to u later-Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I like this ! I got the same results as you on the creativity ... so far I am also a PMS maniac, prissy & anal retentive ... but I don't need a test to tell me that !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took that test I am 52% creative so guess that is why I only stitch the patterns...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont worry I took the test, and Im 73% creative, and I think that is all wrong.. LOL

    ~
    You have been tagged by me, please read my blog.

    ~Kim~

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so feel free to tell me what's on your mind. :)