
I had one small finish this week. I was digging in my stash and found the Lizzie Kate Snippet for Cross Stitcher in Residence. Someone sent me this chart a while ago and I don't remember who. :o( I didn't have the little heart charm to go on the house but oh well. It looks ok without it. I didn't have all the right threads either so I just used some that I had that I thought looked ok. All are pretty close to the originals. Now I just have to figure out if I want to frame it or what. :op
I also framed Good Things yesterday. I wasn't sure if I liked it in this frame at first because the frame is kind of over whelming. I think I'm getting used to it and it looks ok to me now. I probably won't enter this one in the fair next year because I'm sure the judge would have a problem with the frame again. :op
Well, I have a bit of cleaning to do today (I should be doing more but.....) then I think I'm going to start the 2nd in the quilt series cross stitch like the Summer Quilts one. I'm going to work on Autumn Quilts. This one will be fun to work on because I love all the colors. :o) Hopefully it won't take me Years to get all 4 done for our bedroom.
Have a great weekend everyone! The rain is finally done and the sun is shining! It's a beautiful day!
{{{{{Hugs}}}}}
















































Both look great :-)
ReplyDeleteThe frame looks fine to me, I actually like it a lot.
What a great finish!! Love them both! Your framing of Good Things is AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your Quilt WIP, you are working on... can you share some details with me!?
Thanks
~Kim~
I like both very much. The frame looks OK to me. Good luck with the quilt stitching.
ReplyDeleteThey both look great! I think the frame looks good. I'm trying to remember if I have "Cross Stitcher in Residence" or if it's on my wishlist! lol Come check out my blog sometime- www.xstitchmama.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHugs!!
I love the frame for the "Good Things"...it came out so good..I've only got January finished..I've got part of Feb and March done..hope I can finish this by Friday and have a good start on April's so it won't take me long to get May done. Love ya!! Ang
ReplyDeleteI love it! Your frame looks good to me. You are pretty productive lately :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finishes, Elaine. They both look great. :)
ReplyDeleteboth look great!!! I love both of them! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete