Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Not too much going on.....



Just a quick update on my SALs. I haven't worked on Spice Tea for a few days. I think I got tired of the pink blocks and roses. :op I'm really wishing I would have changed the pinks to blues so it would match my kitchen. Duh! Oh well, too late now because I'm NOT starting over! I'm gonna work on it tonight because tomorrow Angie, Barb and I are starting the February LK Bits. This is the January one. I'm stitching them all on a verticle piece of Silkweavers fabric. This is my first fabric from them and I'm liking it. :o) The color of this one is Cinnamon Roll. Sounds yummy huh?


On one of the groups I'm on they have been talking about Halloween/Fall stitching. Since that is my favorite season I'm itching to start something in that catagory too. :o) I'm gonna go do some digging in my stash after supper. Which I better go make, spaghetti with homemade sauce and garlic bread...Yum! I made the sauce last week and froze some so all I have to do is cook the noodles and pop the bread in the oven. :o) My kind of supper.


{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

2 comments:

  1. I love the fabric as well. Cinnamon roll is a great name! Reading about your dinner is making me hungry - it has been way too hot to cook much here for the last month.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so feel free to tell me what's on your mind. :)