I was finally able to stay up late last night so this morning I only had a little bit of the heart on the February one to finish. I was hoping to get done because now I have to go bake and decorate a Spongebob cake for Little Louie's b-day tomorrow. If it turns out halfway decent, I'll post a pic tonight. :o) I'm actually going to bake it now and run to Janesville with Amy for plates & stuff. Then I will decorate it. He's not having a big party. Just us, Amber & Nate, Amy's friend Jessica and Emma. Emma is the only kid that wil be there. It's at Chucky Cheese. :op
{{{{{Hugs}}}}}
















































That looks really pretty on the fabric you chose. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be fabulous when it's finished. Still loving that fabric...
ReplyDeleteKeep forgetting to tell you that I know nothing about the stitching frame! My mom found it at a thrift store and it didn't have anything with it. Nothing written on it, either!
ReplyDeleteOh, and no - company doesn't get my chair ;) LOL!!
WOW Elaine! Your WIP is coming along GREAT!! Love your blog!! You sure have come along way with it!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete~Kim~