Here's the SB cake. I had a lot of trouble with this one. The indentions weren't very deep so I had to guess about where a lot of the things were. :op It turned out ok considering I guess. It took me over 4 hours to decorate! Probably an hour of that was just mixing the frosting colors....7 colors! But Louie liked it and that's all that counts. :o) We had a good time at Chucky Cheese. :o) I got a few good pics but most of them are blurry. :o( :o( I just got a new camera the day before and I guess
it will take some getting used to. I wish I would have had more time to get used to it but my other one bit the dust. Perfect timing, huh! I'm so disappointed because I always make scrapbook pages of Louie's birthdays and now I don't have very good pics. Oh well, too late to worry about it now.
it will take some getting used to. I wish I would have had more time to get used to it but my other one bit the dust. Perfect timing, huh! I'm so disappointed because I always make scrapbook pages of Louie's birthdays and now I don't have very good pics. Oh well, too late to worry about it now.I've been doing some stitching on Spice Tea and will try to post a progress pic tomorrow. Angie gave up on the stitch-a-long of Spice Tea because she hates quarter stitches. ;op
Well, not much else to talk about tonight. Enjoy the slideshow. It took me a while to figure it out. :o)
{{{{{Hugs}}}}}
















































Wow! Fantastic job on the cake. I am very impressed!
ReplyDeleteYour just multitalented! Spongebob cake turned out great. YAY!!!! Where were you on my bday. haha
ReplyDeleteJust trying this--looks like it may work--here goes!!!! Mom
ReplyDeleteYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID IT> LOL
ReplyDelete