Followers

Monday, October 8, 2007

A recent finish!



This is an ornament I stitched for an exchange on one of my cross stitch groups (CSE). I didn't want to post a picture until it was received. I got word that it has made it to Mylene in The Netherlands and she loves it. :o) I'm so happy she really likes it. I was tempted to keep this one myself because I really like how it turned out. :o) I think I might have to stitch it again. (When I don't have a million other things on my list to stitch....so.....never!)
I am really excited about this coming Saturday because I get to meet up with a few of the other stitchers on the Wisconsin Stitching list. We are planning on meeting in Madison and hitting a LNS (local needlework shop) there and then heading to Spring Green to another LNS, eating at a round barn restaurant and stopping at a fruit & veggie stand on the way out of town. Who knows, maybe we'll even find more things to do. :o) (Jerry is coming too) I'm planning on bringing some apple cider and pumpkin doughnuts from Skelly's Farm Market http://www.skellysfarmmarket.com/ for everyone. The doughnuts are made fresh everyday and if you get there at the right time (which is pretty much anytime in the fall) they are still warm! mmmmmmmm......! I will probably buy them at the Janesville Farmer's Market (Skelly's is there) that morning because it isn't quite as far out of the way to go. I am planning on getting to the farm soon though especially with Little Louie. :o)
It's finally going to cool off tomorrow! I am so excited because the rest of the week is in the 60's. More like the fall weather it should be. Over the weekend we were almost 90! That's crazy for around here. Saturday is supposed to be 62 and sunny. It couldn't be any more perfect for me. :o)
Well, better figure out what we're having for dinner tonight. :op
Hugs to everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I love that ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ornament great finish. Thanks for linking my blog!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you could stitch it again, and send it to me.. he he. LOVE that snowman.. hope to stitch it myself this year yet.

    Im truly sorry I cant make it Saturday, just wished it wasnt so far to travel.

    ~Kim~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love It!!! I am so happy you sent it to me, Elaine. Thanks so much. I just hope you will like the one i am going to send to you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ornament and saw that one in the JCS magazine. Hope you enjoy your weekend plans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute, Elaine, and I love the finish. Lisa :-)

    http://memyneedleandi.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finish for the cute ornament. I love snowmen!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That turned out cute. Great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute ornie, Elaine. I was in Madison last week and was going to go to an LNS. I wonder if it was the same one you went to? How was it?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so feel free to tell me what's on your mind. :)