Followers

Friday, November 14, 2008

PIF!

I signed up for a PIF on Mylene's blog almost a year ago, so now it's my turn to offer it on my blog! I feel bad that it has taken me this long to do it. I saw a post on Meari's blog about a PIF and that reminded me. I wasn't sure how to explain it so I borrowed the directions from Meari. I hope it's ok Meari. :o) (My calender page this month says "Ask permission now, or beg forgivness later". I guess I may have to beg forgivness. :o)

*** This is how it works ***

If you would like to receive something stitched by me within the next 365 days, please comment on this post to say that you are interested.

I will take the first 3 people...or if there are more than 3, then I will do a drawing. In return, you must offer to do the same :) (Please only sign up if you are sure you will be able to do your part!)
I will be taking sign ups until Friday, November 21st.

What's a PIF? It stands for Pass It Forward or Pay It Forward, meaning pass forward a bit of kindness to make the world a better place.

The item I send could be anything. Just whatever I am in the mood to stitch and finish at the time. (I would post a pic of the needlecase I received from Mylene but my camera keeps telling me I need to reformat my memory card. Every time I turn my camera on. Even if I put a different card in. :op ) Remember, I will have 365 days to send it to you. I'm sure it will be way before that, probably after the first of the year. Be sure your comment has a link to your blog or your email addy so I can contact you for your mailiing address.

Let the PIFing begin!

Hugs, Elaine

4 comments:

  1. I will take you up on this PIF. I like doing for others and this is a great way to finish some Stitched Finishes. BTW the beading is done as you stitch the two sides together. I use a technique similar to this one. http://vavadesneiges.over-blog.com/article-5511278.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to give you my Eamil eeyoer40_dawn @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take you up on this!
    I love PIF's! I'd gladly do something for someone!!
    Take care
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine! I will sign up for your PIF, after my angel project (about to end in the next couple of weeks when I'll have them all mailed, God willing) the next year I'll do PIF's, I signed at Joke's and now with you it'll make 6 people to pass it along! Thanks, I think you know where to reach me.

    BTW I left an answer for you on the Christmas tree post.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so feel free to tell me what's on your mind. :)