I might be missing for a while. I'm typing this with my left hand (I'm right-handed), because this morning when I was walking Emma from the car to the school I slipped on some ice and broke the lower bone in my arm at the wrist. I will give more details after it quits hurting so much. They said they propably can't cast it till about Thursday. :o( The swelling has to go down first.
The worst part? I can't stitch!! The best part? I can't do dishes or laundry. :o)
Ok, major pain here. Jerry went to get my pain meds.
I'll update as soon as I can.
Hugs, Elaine
Two finishes for October!
9 years ago
















































Ouch is right. I hope once the cast is on you can figure out a way to stitch. But not do dishes, laundry or any other household chores. :)
ReplyDeleteI also hope it heals quickly.
Oh, Elaine! You poor thing! I hope it heals fast. ***hugs***
ReplyDeleteOh dear! Please take care. Prayers for a speedy healing.
ReplyDeleteHugs..
omgosh that sounds painful! Take care and hope it heals fast!
ReplyDeleteOh girl!! I know that hurts!!
ReplyDeleteI hope the pain lessens quickly. Just enough to stitch, but not enough to do the dishes!...lol...