Just Breathe by Susan WiggsMy review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
I really, really liked this book. It grabbed me right from the start and kept me reading to the end. It's almost 500 pages and I read it in about 3 days. (quick for me) I was picking it up every time I had a spare minute. The characters were very real along with the storyline. I would have to say this was one of the best books I have read in a very long time.
View all my reviews.
sTORI TELLING by Tori SpellingMy review
rating: 1 of 5 stars
I tried reading this one but I just couldn't get into it. I'm not sure why but it just wasn't real interesting to me. I think maybe because I have seen her on several shows and what I was reading was almost the same as what she was talking about. It seemed like she did a lot of whining about her mom. I have liked a lot of autobiographies I have read recently but I guess this one just wasn't for me.
View all my reviews.
















































No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments so feel free to tell me what's on your mind. :)