I will post a longer blog update soon, but I wanted to let all my stitcher friends know about this. My friend Lainey in Scotland is hosting 2 stitch-a-longs for 2013. Anyone can join in and they are no pressure SALs. You will be stitching for yourself. This is not an exchange. There is a link on each blog to email Lainey and let her know if you want to join in on one or both SALs.
She has a theme for each month, some months are stitcher's choice. You can stitch an ornament for each month or just join in on the months that you have time for. Lainey has set up a blog for each so we can share our finishes.
I am going to try to join in each month but it will depend on how much extra time I have. I want to make sure I have time to finish some of the other stitching I have going on. But this will definitely help me finish some ornaments. :)
Lainey welcomes anyone who would like to join in. (There are 2 links here. I will put stars between them or they run together and look like one link. I don't know why Blogger won't let us put paragraphs or spaces between lines anymore. Anyone know?? It's bugging me! Is it only happening to me?)
2013 Halloween Ornament SAL **********
2013 Christmas Ornament SAL
Hope to see some of you there! Hugs!
Sounds like fun! I just might join in!
ReplyDeleteI'm all signed up. Thanks for suggesting it!
ReplyDeleteSorry can't help with the spaces. Good luck figuring it out.
I'm able to get paragraph breaks in my posts. In a new post, on the right hand side under post settings is Options. Under Compose Mode, I have Interpret typed HTML selected. Under Line Breaks, I have Press "Enter" for line breaks selected. See if that makes a difference for you.
ReplyDeleteI finally figured out the space thing. I have to click 'compose' on the left side after I click new post. That worked for my latest post. :)
ReplyDelete