I was honored to receive a blogging award!
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, favorite or beloved. Liebster Awards are given by bloggers to other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help newer bloggers gain wider recognition.
1. Choose 5 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Show thanks to the blogger who awarded the Liebster to you by linking back to their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving awards to, with links to their sites, and comment on their blog to let them know that you have given them the award.
Thanks so much for the award
Katie! Katie is an online friend that I have known for a long time. Some friends come and go but there are a few that I have stayed friends with for a long time. Katie is my enabler for
Heaven and Earth Designs pieces. :) Seeing her beautiful pieces are what made me decide to tackle 1...2...3...of them. :)
Now, who should I give this award to?
Elaine (Lainey's Stitching Hoose)- I have known Lainey for a long time. We have never met because she lives in Scotland and I live in the U.S. Hopefully someday we will meet. Lainey and I are like sisters. We have so many things in common it's almost scary! Having the same name is only the beginning. :) (for some reason the link to her blog isn't working for me. Either she blocked me (*gasp!*) or something is just weird. I'll have a chat with her and try to get this straightened out. :)
Glenda (Cross Stitch and Cat Hair)- Glenda and I met through Yahoo Groups stitching groups. It seems like we've known each other forever. We don't get a chance to chat often but I still consider her a good friend. :)
Barb (Around Barb's Bend)- I also know Barb from Yahoo Groups. But I think recently I have gotten to know her better through Facebook. We haven't been real close but I can tell she is a wonderful lady. And way more brave than I could ever hope to be...she just went skydiving! :)
Kim (Kim's Northwoods Discoveries)- Kim is a good friend that lives not too far from me, just up north. :) Even though we are only hours apart and have known each other for years, we just met for the first time this past summer. Kim is a wonderful stitcher but she also makes some beautiful quilts! :)
Tracey (I Stitch Therefore I Am)- I also met Tracey through Yahoo Groups but have come to know her and her family better through Facebook. Tracey has one of the cutest dogs ever! :)
There were probably a lot more people I could have given this award to. Some of them have more than 200 followers though so I couldn't. All my friends deserve it though. :) Btw, I put spaces between the names but when I check it on preview, it shows everything stuffed into one paragraph. If it comes out that way, sorry. Anyone know why it won't space things out for me?
Glad you enjoyed your award. You deserved it.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea why sometimes the spacing gets all messed up.
Thank you, Miss Elaine :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Elaine! You make me feel special. :) ♥
ReplyDelete