I am going to post the pics of the last two SFE's I sent out. One has been received but I'm not sure about the other one. It was going to the Netherlands. Hopefully if it hasn't been received, Mylene won't read my blog. :op One SFE went to Vicky One of her theme choices was Patriotic. I thought this would be cute since her month to receive is December. I know, she received it in September. :op I don't think she minded.
The other SFE went to Mylene. One of her themes was Quaker. I was in a Fall mood when I picked the thread color for this. :o) Hopefully it doesn't get lost on the way overseas like Sarah's did. It's only been 12 days so I'm not too worried yet.
I also received two SFEs this week! My themes are owls or snowmen. One came from Sarah (time to update that blog Sarah :o) Isn't he cute? :o) I love the bright colors.
The other one arrived today from Vicky
On Saturday Jerry, me, Amy, Louie & Little Louie are going to Mt Horeb. We (well me anyway) are actually going to meet up with several other Wisconsin stitchers. We planned it for this weekend because it's also the Fall Festival. We are meeting for lunch at The Grumpy Troll Everything looks SO GOOD! I'm still studying the menu trying to decide between 3 things. :o) I think we might have to go back again. None of us have ever been to Mt Horeb (even though it's only an hour away) so it should be fun. They have lots of trolls. :o) Really, check the website. After lunch we are going to the LNS (local needlework shop for you non stitchers). Then we will split up and enjoy the sights and sounds with our families. I think Louie (Big Louie) is most excited about going to the Mustard Museum. Either that or the Brats...or the different beers (including one from Scotland, they must have known he was coming). I'm most excited about the stitching stash. I haven't been to an actual LNS for about a year. I really don't NEED anything (as a previous post proves, but I'm pretty sure I won'tcome back empty handed. :o) I will be sure to post lots of pics.
Ok, time to go. Josh is hungry and Jerry will be calliing on his lunch pretty soon.
Until next time, {{{{{Hugs}}}}}
















































Love your SFE's! The fall colors are calling my name also. And you received great SFE's too, you lucky girl! Mine is still a work in progress, but it's coming along.
ReplyDeleteAll very nicely done. Love the biscornu
ReplyDeleteGosh, all those SFE's look great!
ReplyDeleteAll lovely but you know I LOVE the patriotic one : )
ReplyDeleteGreat stitching and exchanges. Have a great time.
ReplyDeleteDebra in Indiana
Nice work! I really like the fall-colored Quaker one.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching projects, Elaine. I love how you've finished all of them. Really love the design you stitched for Mylene.
ReplyDeleteBarb in TX