Followers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just so you know.......

Someone (no clue who???) asked if the picture for Wordless Wednesday is in my backyard. Nope, it's not. It's at a house of someone here in town. This guy always has neat stuff in his yard. Usually (mostly since the war) he has a bunch of American flags arranged there. It's really cool. On holidays he has holiday stuff. Anyway, one day I passed on the way home from Amy's house and saw the Presidential candidates. I thought it was kinda funny but didn't have my camera with me. Actually, I did have my camera because Amy had borrowed it from me and I had just gotten it back. But she used her digital card and mine was at home so I couldn't take a pic. I came home and got my card and Jerry to go back with me. We got there and McCain was on his face. Lol! It wasn't windy that day so I'm not sure if he was just unbalanced,(hehe)or someone actually tipped him. It just looked really funny. I should have taken that pic but didn't. It was after I got home that I thought about it. I just decided not to take a pic till they were both back up. A few days later I passed again and had my camera with me so I got a pic. McCain still isn't straight but I guess that's as straight as he will get with a brick on his platform. :o) I think the point of Wordless Wednesday is to post a pic that is self explainatory. I had a feeling this one would raise a few questions. :o)
Hugs, Elaine

2 comments:

  1. Now that is truly some 'scary' stuff for Halloween. LOLOL! Pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it wasn't your "backyard"--the mccain-obama-thing-still thought it was neat.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so feel free to tell me what's on your mind. :)