Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Amy!!

My first born Amy was born 28 years ago today! I can't believe it. It makes me feel really old. I found some random pics of Amy to add to my blog today so you can see her growing up. :o) It was really hard to limit my choices. I wanted to add them all. :o) The first one is me, obviously. I almost look old enough to be 7 months pregnant! I was 19 and yes, she was planned. But looking at this picture, I understand the looks we used to get from older people back then. :op (Please excuse the stains on my shirt)


I don't want to get arrested for having naked pics of my kids so I added a sticker to this one. Lovely swim suit, huh?

Brownie Troop

Miss Potato Head!

Halloween 1988 or 1989 with Amber & Josh

Sock Hop with best friend Jessica. Love those bangs Amy!

I think most of the reason for wearing the cheesehead when the Packers were in the Super Bowl was to annoy her dad, a Cowboys fan. :o)

One of Amy's senior pictures for high school. She was in cheerleading and softball.

High school Graduation, June 1999

Amy & Louie's wedding day, November 13, 2001

Christmas 2002 with Little Louie

April 2009 @ Disney World

Amy, I think you've had a wonderful life. I hope you do too!
Have a wonderful birthday....after work anyway. :o)
and yes...I stole the Disney pic off your Facebook page. :op

11 comments:

  1. Lovely memories. : )Happy Birthday
    Amy!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to celebrate her birthday! I hope she enjoys her day! Meagan =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! So you are quite a young grandmother :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Amy! Loved the pics your Mom posted of you growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the b.day wishes!! Glad she didn't put up any of the embarrasing pics that I know she's prob saving up. . .

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!

    Such a beautiful tribute to your dd! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your daughter Elaine! Wow, you & I had our first born at about the same age & about the same time. My oldest was 28 in March!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures and memories of your "baby"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL... Love the bathing suit sticker. Too funny. Thanks for sharing your memories! (You look way younger than 19 in that preggy pic!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that was so sweet. Love the sticker! LMBO!
    DLS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved looking at the pics. You have a lovely daughter.
    Happy Birthday (a bit late) Amy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so feel free to tell me what's on your mind. :)