Today was my last physical therapy appt. My hand isn't totally up to 100% but it's doing really good. Angie (my physical therapist)said I am actually way ahead of where most people are at this point with the same type of injury. She could tell I've been working hard. :o) The only trouble I am having is lifting heavy things (like a pot of water), twisting things (like an ice cube tray) and taking a twist cap off a pop bottle for the first time (when you have to break the seal). I'm confident it will come back soon.
All the people at the clinic were wonderful and soooooo nice. I wanted to do something special for them. For the ladies that brought me in, applied my heat packs, etc I made a pan of brownies for them to share. I wanted to do something a little more special for Angie. She has 4 adopted girls between the ages of 4 years and I think 9 years. I looked through my charts and found a freebie that I thought would be perfect with 4 girls growing up in the house. I stitched it and made it into a flatfold. Angie loved it! :o) I also made a card for her. I thanked her for helping me get back to doing the things I love, stitching & card making. :o)
Until next time!
Hugs, Elaine
















































Love them both! The card and the finish are great. I need to stitch that freebie for my daughter. Where did you find it?
ReplyDeletewhat a nice thing to do for all your PT helpers! and I love the Big Girl Panties .. perfect!
ReplyDeleteElaine,
ReplyDeleteNo one would tell you've had a wrist injury as serious as yours! Your finishing is as beautiful as ever and the card looks wonderful. I'm so happy to hear you're back to doing your favorite things!
Hugs,
Beth
Great to hear your had is so much better!
ReplyDeleteLove them both and glad you are done with the therapy. I know you will regain your strength soon.
ReplyDeleteVERY cute! Love the glass jar on the card!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing your PT. What a nice thing you did with the flatfold and card!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! So happy for you that you are finished. I love the gifts you made, how thoughtful of you :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so nice! Love the flatfold and card.
ReplyDelete