
I have seen blog hops before, but never really checked further into it to see how to participate. I'm still not sure I exactly understand how to post the links for the hop, but I'm going to give it a go. The blog hop is being hosted by Stitching the Night Away.
The topic for this Blog Hop is:
What was your biggest stitching accomplishment in 2012?
What was your favorite stash acquisition in 2012 and will you be using it in 2013?
I would say my biggest stitching accomplishment for 2012 was finally getting back into entering some of my pieces in the county fair. I haven't done it for several years and really did miss it. I entered 5 pieces in different categories and won 1st place for all. I also taught my 9 year old (8 yo at the time) great niece how to stitch. She also entered a small piece she stitched and turned into a small pillow/ornament. She also received 1st place for her age group. :) If you want to see the pieces they're here. You need to scroll down the post a ways.
My favorite stash acquisition in 2012 would probably be a couple of charts I bought from Heaven and Earth Designs. I have admired other pieces people were stitching but I was afraid to jump in because the pieces are so big! I finally did. I have started both of them so they will definitely be used in 2013. :) I bought Mini Shiver Meow Timbers and Pumpkin Pixie. I just started Pumpkin Pixie so as of this post I don't have a pic. I do have one of Shiver Meow in a previous post but I've gotten more done since then.
Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.
















































Hi Elaine -
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blog hop. I thoroughly enjoyed visitng your blog. Look forward to stopping by more often.
CJ
Glad you jumped on the HAED band wagon. I've noticed either people love them or hate them.
ReplyDeleteI am a little intimidated by haed designs ...maybe I will try one someday. Glad you enjoy them
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Blog Hop! Congrats on your fair win, and how great it is to teach someone to stitch!
ReplyDeleteCathy
Congrats on your win(s) and welcome to your first blog hop. :)
ReplyDelete