Ok, this blog is way too much fun! I've been having a good time just finding things to add! By the looks of things, I think I'm getting a little carried away. :op It's starting to look cluttered.
:o( Wow, you give some people a little (very little) bit of knowledge of HTML and they go crazy. Hope no one gets mad that I stole a few links for the freebie stuff from their blogs. :op
If anyone wants their blog linked here and I don't have you listed, just let me know. If you aren't here it's because I don't know your blog addy.
As far as stitching, I'm working on some ornaments for our tree. If you ask the rest of the family I have too many as it is. :o) They are all homemade so of course we can't play favorites. They ALL have to fit on the tree.....somewhere. I started an ornament with 2 owls. That one is about 3/4 done. Than today I found some (they call it backstitch, I call them blackwork) charts that make 2x2 inch designs. Perfect for ornaments! So of course the owls had to be put to the side for these. :o) They are really quick to stitch. Here's the link if anyone is interested: http://crossstitch.about.com/od/specialtystitchpatterns/ig/Back-Stitch-Motif-Patterns/index.htm?nl=1 My biggest problem is deciding on a color of floss. :o)
Ok, time to start getting ready for bed. Morning comes way too early. I'll be lucky if I get there in the next hour. {{{Hugs}}}
















































Another one to play on LOL loved your needlework--I still have the other blog--I may remember this one if I dont have a senior moment Lol---- talk to you later--Love
ReplyDeletethanks for sharin the link to your beautiful ornaments
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're having fun with the blog! I was the same way at first. I had blinkies galore. I took most of them off, but got an idea from someone else to devote a post with them. I'm thinking about doing that.
ReplyDelete