This is as far as I have gotten on the Stitch-a-long that me and Angie are doing. It's gonna be so cute when it's done. :o) I will get some stitching in tonight but then I won't get any for the next 4 nights. It's fair week and we are going to the concerte Thurs-Sun. We have to go several hours early just to get a seat in the grandstands that aren't in the sun. :op
Anyway, not too much else going on. I may post again later if something exciting happens.
{{{{Hugs}}}}
















































Your SAL is looking great too. Have fun at the concerts. I understand about getting there early. We have to do that too.
ReplyDeleteOh that is just too cute!! Excited to see this grow.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at the fair!
LOVE the QSnap Hugger!!
~Kim~
That's going to be darling. Can't wait to see it finished.
ReplyDeleteYou have gotten alot done scence the last time I visited. Looking great.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new blinkies. . .I need to get the CSI Addict one!! :)
ReplyDelete