Well, I'm trying out another new blog. I tried Myltiply but didn't really like it because it's too public. I don't like it being available to friend of a friend of a friend. Either that or it's private and then no one can read it or look at pics I post. What's the point of having a blog if no one can come look at it??
Anyway, this one might take a while to figure out. I don't get how to add pics so I will be bugging other people that have a blog here (like Kim because you are the only one I can think of right now and you have a ton of stuff on yours. :o)
I'm still trying to decide where to put my pictures when Yahoo closes their photos. I've been spending time saving them to my computer so I can put them on a disc in case I have to do this again. It's kind of a pain since I have so many pics.
Hopefully I'll be giving this link out soon so you can all read my ramblings. I guess right now I'm kinda talking to myself since no one knows I'm here, huh? Lol
{{{Hugs}}}
Two finishes for October!
9 years ago
















































Welcome to the blog world, Elaine. I've bookmarked your page so I can come back to see more of your stitching work.
ReplyDeleteBarb in TX
Welcome to the blogging world! I have added your blog to my blog and to my google reader and I look forward to seeing more and reading more about your happenings.
ReplyDeleteWelcome!!
~Kim~