Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I can't believe I forgot to share this!


Here is a picture of my design in The Cross Stitcher magazine! My first published design!!! Sorry it's a little blurry but It's the best I could get with the camera. I tried scanning it and that was turning out way worse. Both of my designs were supposed to be in the October issue but they snuck this one in the August issue. (on stands now! Run, don't walk to get your copy! :) Hopefully the other one will be in the next issue. :o) Sometimes they decide to drop things for no reason. I guess I shouldn't care because I already got paid for it but it's still nice to see it in there. In case anyone is wondering, yes, those are my kids names on the tags. :o) I was excited to see how they would frame it too. (and wondering who they would put in the dog house). I only sent the finished piece and tags. I suggested hanging the tags on small hooks from the frame but didn't know if they would do that. I like the frame they have it in. It looks like wood that would be for the dog house. :o) Anyway, here's my 15 minutes of fame. For now anyway. :o)

5 comments:

  1. wow, congratulations! must be soo fun to see your design in print like that!

    Thanks for visiting my blog .. "stealing" from one blog to another can be lots of fun!

    There are a couple of my fav blinkie sites ..
    http://oserrato.com/blinkies1.html
    http://hushport.org/
    http://www.pinkyblinkies.lunarpages.com/Pinky%20Blinkies.htm
    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks really nice. You have finally gotten "PUBLISHED" ----How many magazines did u buy? hahahahaha-- have a great day and I'll talk to you later---Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design and I'm sure you really enjoyed stitching it, not to mention how exciting it is to see it in print. Congrats on your fantastic work!!!
    Barb in TX

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! Congratulations on your first published design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Congrats!! I seen that in the magazine and didn't even know I knew you haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so feel free to tell me what's on your mind. :)